How to update browser

Reaction score
Can you give me advise how upgrade the latest versions a supported browser,please...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Can you give me advise how upgrade the latest versions a supported browser,please...

What Mac OS are you using? And which browser/browsers? I am running the latest version of Sierra, OS 10.12.3, and the latest versions of Google Chrome and Opera. They look and work fine (I don't use Safari much at all, as it is too slow).

By the way, Opera is kind of neat, as it prompts me to restart it to obtain the latest version. For Google Chrome, I either need to go to the "About" part of its Preferences and it will kind of "self update", or download the updater version my self and install it. Opera also has built-in VPN. I am getting to like it more and more, but even with its Turbo option enabled, it's still not as fast as Google Chrome. But, it is a good browser.

Last edited:

Ask a Question