How To Connect Usb To A Power Pc 7300/180

Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOME BODY KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT, IF THERE IS A CONNECTOR TO BUY OR A CABLE TO HAVE A USB IN :mad:

Reaction score
The 7300/180 was a 604e Processor @ 180 MHz (the last pre G3) in the tallish beige desktop casing with the CD drive below the floppy on the front and had 3 PCI slots. So you would be able to use a USB PCI card - but you will need to be careful which you buy, best to find one from this list of known compatible cards from lowendmac a good place to start would be ebay as many of these cards are no longer being manufactured.

Hope this helps,

Brian

Reaction score
The 7300/180 was a 604e Processor @ 180 MHz (the last pre G3) in the tallish beige desktop casing with the CD drive below the floppy on the front and had 3 PCI slots. So you would be able to use a USB PCI card - but you will need to be careful which you buy, best to find one from this list of known compatible cards from lowendmac a good place to start would be ebay as many of these cards are no longer being manufactured.

Hope this helps,

Brian

Thanks Brian,
That's the reason that we APPLE users are so proud, because we make a better world helpping each other.
Sorry for my poor english, I speak spanish, I'm from Venezuela, SA. :)

Ask a Question