Hi, Need Help

Reaction score
Hello, I just switched from PC to Mac.

I downloaded some albums and some have pictures but some don't. I found the picture of the albums that the picture is missing but I don't know how to put it. I want to do this especially because when I listen to the music with my remote control it opens a program and we can see the cover albums. Can anyone tell me the name of that program (the one that opens when you use the little remote control that comes with the Mac Laptop) and also how to add photos to the files? Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello, I just switched from PC to Mac.

I downloaded some albums and some have pictures but some don't. I found the picture of the albums that the picture is missing but I don't know how to put it. I want to do this especially because when I listen to the music with my remote control it opens a program and we can see the cover albums. Can anyone tell me the name of that program (the one that opens when you use the little remote control that comes with the Mac Laptop) and also how to add photos to the files? Thank you!

Hello, I think that you're referring to "Front Row". One way of adding artwork to these albums is by opening iTunes and either control-clicking or right clicking on the songs names and choosing "Get Info". When the "Get Info" window pops up click the "Artwork" tab, click the "Add" button, select the desired picture and click the "Open" button, Resize the picture if necessary by adjusting the slider, and click the "OK" button. :)

Reaction score
Hello, I think that you're referring to "Front Row". One way of adding artwork to these albums is by opening iTunes and either control-clicking or right clicking on the songs names and choosing "Get Info". When the "Get Info" window pops up click the "Artwork" tab, click the "Add" button, select the desired picture and click the "Open" button, Resize the picture if necessary by adjusting the slider, and click the "OK" button. :)

Thank you. That helped. But I've encountered another problem.

I set the album art for 1 song and it usually does it for the entire album. But for 1 album I set it and when I sync it with my iPod touch I get a black image instead of the album image. In the iTunes it looks fine but once I sync it to my iPod touch it just looks like a black screen. What gives?

Ask a Question