Help with install of Rosetta.

Reaction score
How do I install Rosetta for a web development piece of software called Aptana that seems insistent that it must have Rosetta installed.

Jonah

Reaction score
When you tried to open Aptana didn't you get a message saying that in order to run Aptana you need to install Rosetta with an option to download Rosetta by clicking on a blue "install" button?

Reaction score
Click one time on the Aptana icon to select it, then press the Command key (keep holding it down) and then press the I key on your keyboard. When the information window pops up, release the keys. In the information window, check the box next to where it says "Open With Rosetta."

Reaction score
The screenshot shows that it wishes me to install the software. Does that mean it was never installed when I first had the Mac?

Jonah

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-06-27 at 08.52.01.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-06-27 at 08.52.01.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 264
Reaction score
It appears as if you were either not connected to the internet or you are running a firewall. At any rate, you can install Rosetta from the installation disc (assuming that you have the installation disc). Here's how.

Ask a Question