Help with Choosing New Router ...

Reaction score
I need some advice on which Router to buy ... I've been using the D-Links 655 for about one year now, but need a new Router, because it will no longer allow me to set up a Schedule.

I've contacted D-Links Tech Support many times. They said my old Router is defective and sent out a replacement two times. Received the second one today, but both replacement Routers will not allow any of our wireless devices to connect.

So, I'm sending the second new Router back, and keeping the old one, so at least we can all connect online.

I need to be able to set up a Schedule to limit Internet use for my youngest son. The old Router was working just fine with the Schedule for several weeks, but now we cannot get a Schedule to work again.

I also need a Router that will allow us to set up the maximum security, as people were hacking into our Internet connection and downloading illegal files.

What would be some good Routers to consider? I also need very good Tech Support, and if possible an Extended Warranty ....

Ask a Question