Help My Screen Has Gone Mad.

Reaction score
Hello

The screen showing internet pages etc has gone very wide and shallow (like letter box films) so I can't see the page in full - basically just half of it. I've got a OS X 10.5.6 and display is set on 1152 x 720. Grateful for advice on getting back to a full page view. Thanks.

SwampWitch

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to mac-help.com! To adjust the size of your screen, open your browser and grab the bottom right-hand corner and pull. The corner is a small square that is half white and half lined with grey stripes. (You can move the entire thing around by grabbing the top of the screen.)

Reaction score
Re: Help My Screen Has Gone Mad. Part 2

Many thanks for advice. It worked - but the icons and fonts/text are still abnormally large scale and I don't know how to reduce the size. Is there a default/factory setting I can get back to? eg for basic font & icon size. Thanks.

Reaction score
Click the little apple top left, System Pref Displays you can resize all from there.

Ask a Question