HELP! I've lost my Dock!?!?

Reaction score
hi can any one help?:confused:

my dock has completely disappeared, its not hiding its just not there, and when you go to dock preferences its just blank with nothing selected but you cannot select anything? ie left, centre or right. also certain short cut keys don't work, F9 and 10 etc for expose and also apple, shift and tab to flick through apps. i'm really stuck and don't know what to do? also you cannot drag anything to the trash as its not there and you cannot minimise any windows, you click the minimise button but nothing happens! has this happened to anyone? can anyone help? anyone got any ideas? :confused: :confused: :confused:

please help thank you

just seen other post about details. my mac is a g4 powerbook on tiger 10.4

Reaction score
You might have accidentally hit the magic key combination. Just hold down the command (Apple), option and D keys. Your Dock will re-appear.

Reaction score
hi can any one help?:confused:

my dock has completely disappeared, its not hiding its just not there, and when you go to dock preferences its just blank with nothing selected but you cannot select anything? ie left, centre or right. also certain short cut keys don't work, F9 and 10 etc for expose and also apple, shift and tab to flick through apps. i'm really stuck and don't know what to do? also you cannot drag anything to the trash as its not there and you cannot minimise any windows, you click the minimise button but nothing happens! has this happened to anyone? can anyone help? anyone got any ideas? :confused: :confused: :confused:

please help thank you

just seen other post about details. my mac is a g4 powerbook on tiger 10.4
Hello, are you by any chance using an older version of Onyx? If so, download the newest version, open it and reset the settings.

Ask a Question