Help! Acceleration won't turn off no matter what I do

Reaction score
Hi! If you're a frequent csgo player, you already know acceleration is a big no no in csgo. And this morning when I booted up my mac, my sensitivity felt higher than it was before, but in system preferences it was the same setting from what I had before. and I did a mouse accel test and I indeed had mouse acceleration on. I don't know how that happened, but overnight, somehow it permanently turned on accel. I've tried the terminal command, I've tried smoothmouse and mousefix, none of them seem to do me any good. Help me please :(

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I am not very experienced with Steam and CS:GO. I did a quick search, and there are numerous threads about this issue. It sounds like a common bug and that you have tried all of the troubleshooting steps I found.

I would suggest scouring the Steam user forums and/or contacting those software companies support.

Sorry I could be of more help here,

C

Ask a Question