ggggrrrr! the little things!

Reaction score
uck! I just reinstalled 10.4.8... never exciting. And this time I did a clean (?where it keeps your old system as previous) install but without keeping the settings.
I was hoping the little things would get better - one that has been driving me insane is the keychain. It doesn't save my passwords, or ask to anymore - and I tried to fix it and messed everything up. Well, it's still not asking if I want to keep them or supplying them. (good way to jog one's memory)
any thoughts?
But now, I was downloading widgets that I used to use and saw a new one and thought I'd try it out. Ughh, I don't know why I do these things.
So I poked around on it and it loaded or opened or something the Ink program. Which I didn't know I had. But now I can't get it to go away! It's on my menu and I don't want it there - and I've thrown everything out - I thought but it's still there! (and restarted and the plists and what am I missing?)
Thanks + happy holidays!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 333

Ask a Question