game makers.

Reaction score
Most of the good games I have seen aren't for mac. There are a lot of mac users who would pay for a good game. Mac's can easily handle games. Most basic macs are without a doubt better than basic dell or other PC type computers. So is it just the smaller Macintosh population or the fact that game makers don't want to take the little bit of time to make their software mac compatible. The cost of that MUST be much less than the money that would be made off of the mac users. So, tell me why are game software companies won't make their games for mac?

-unbentcrayfish

Reaction score
Honestly. I have no idea. I think it's because all of the developers of the world are lazy, and think it's too hard or too much unnecessary work to rewrite the whole thing in Objective-C. My solution is that I'll make games using something like c++ that macs and PCs can use.

Reaction score
While this may have been true in the past, we are seeing far more games released on the Mac than ever before. Also take a look at steam.
The PC crowd are saying the same thing about the Consoles. That is were the games are now, lamenting this is very old news.

The cool thing about the Mac is that we normally have the best games, as the rubbish games just aren't worth the money to port over.

The iOS phenomenon has resulted in a lot of games being re/written in Obj-C and the devs are finding it straight forward to also release them for the Mac. More Games...

Short on Games for Christmas, go to the App Store and browse the Games section there is a wealth to choose from.

Elven Legacy has been taking far too much of my time...

Ask a Question