Exporting MAC emails to be read by PC

Reaction score
We are a publishing company and a university is acquiring our archive. They are asking that we supply them with the email exchanges that happened between us and the artists. The president uses a MAC, the rest of us use PC's and the university that is getting the archive uses PC's. My question to you is there a way for me to select certain emails from his MAC Mail folders, then store them on the cloud, or hard drive, to be read by the university computers now and in the future. I know very little about MAC's, but I believe they have to be reformatted for the PC's to read them. Any help is hugely appreciated as I do not want to print these emails out, nor does the university want reams of paper emails spanning over 25 years.

Reaction score
We are a publishing company and a university is acquiring our archive. They are asking that we supply them with the email exchanges that happened between us and the artists. The president uses a MAC, the rest of us use PC's and the university that is getting the archive uses PC's. My question to you is there a way for me to select certain emails from his MAC Mail folders, then store them on the cloud, or hard drive, to be read by the university computers now and in the future. I know very little about MAC's, but I believe they have to be reformatted for the PC's to read them. Any help is hugely appreciated as I do not want to print these emails out, nor does the university want reams of paper emails spanning over 25 years.
Never tried it myself, but can you, on the PC, connect to https://www.icloud.com/ and log in with your Apple ID. Then you can go into mail and select the ones that you wish to print out, or, maybe easier, forward them to your target user. I have done this on someone else’s Mac but I don’t see why you cannot do it from Windows.

Ask a Question