Excellent AMC Series "Better Call Saul" Renewed for Season 4!

Reaction score
This news makes me a happy camper:

http://www.amc.com/shows/better-call-saul/talk/2017/06/better-call-saul-renewed-for-season-4

I have been watching this series ever since it began 3 years ago. This season, the ratings were not that great, but it was still an excellent season. Also, the last episode of this season definitely left some important questions unanswered.

Then, of course, there is the "tie in" of this show with the fantastic series "Breaking Bad", which Bob Oldenkirk and his character Saul Goodman (a "shiesta" lawyer) play a significant role. What is really cool is that and more of the characters from "Breaking Bad" are appearing in "Better Call Saul". In actuality, "Better Call Saul" has been called a "prequel" to "Breaking Bad".

In any event, I wanted to post this, as I know there are some folks on here who follow this show.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm yet to watch Season 3, but I've really enjoyed the series so far. I'm hoping its building up in the same way that breaking bad did... what an ending that had :D.

Glad to see it's continuing!

Reaction score
You'll like Season 3. And the last episode leaves quite a lot of unanswered questions. Thus the definite need for a Season 4.

Ask a Question