Entourage - No Secure Connection - Root Certificate

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with entourage (2008), I can not open my corporate Exchange account.
Entourage is detecting the server, accepts my username and password, and then gives me a warning/error:
Unable to establish a secure connection to because the correct root certificate is not installed
My situation:
I'm working at home, using a VPN. The weird thing is, when I run Outlook in Parallels, I can open my exchange mailbox. But it is not working in Entourage.
I've googled, and found some suggestions, about where to place the root certificate. Problem is, I don't have the root certificate.
The Admins at my company don't want to help, they just say: it should work with Outlook under Windows, and we don't support Mac.
My question, how can I get the root certificate, without help from the Admins at work? As I told before, I have a working Outlook, so my guess is the certificate should be somewhere on my Windows under Parallels.

Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ask a Question