Entourage deletes format on email forward

Reaction score
I'm new to the Mac and have an issue that I have to resolve with Entourage 2008.

Every time I forward an email that contains a table with information, the recipient receives the email but the table is removed. The text is present but together without spaces. This also happens with highlighted text.

I did a little research before this and made sure that the email being forwarded is in HTML format.

Can someone provide me with some help in diagnosing the problem that I'm having?

Thank you !

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I hope someone can help. I tried entourage Help, Googled the problem, but no answers.

Reaction score
Entourage can *display* complex HTML such as tables but it can not
*compose* messages with HTML. May be that is why you are having this problem.

Reaction score
Well that’s because you’d need advanced HTML editing functions in Entourage and it simply doesn’t have it. It can’t re-create the tables the way you created them in Excel.

Apart from this, In Excel 2008, you can also click on File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as HTML). See if that makes any difference. Notice that once you have done this, you cannot modify the message anymore. Also, this method only works if Entourage is set up as your default email application.

For more info visit:- http://www.entouragerecovery.org
Thanks....

Ask a Question