Entourage and email adress

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I switched a week ago and I have just discovered ENTOURAGE.
I would like to use it to look at my messages on gmail.
I managed to do that but I still have got an issue :
I'm in a school which enables me to have an email adress (e-mail address removed)
and i have decided that the messages to this adress will go to gmail
Besides, in my gmail account, i can write from (e-mail address removed) thanks to some option.

I would like to be able to do the same thing without passing by gmail but from entourage, that is to say, use the (e-mail address removed) adress in my gmail account

thanks for helping me ;)

Reaction score
You can do that by going to your Gmail on the web. In the settings tab, use the section to add an account for your replies in Gmail.

Reaction score
Yeah I know that, but i wanted to write a mail directly from entourage and not in gmail
Anyway, I decided to use only gmail and to add a gmail widget to keep in touch with my account without having to go in Firefox
Thank you !

Reaction score
I have not used Entourage in years, but I recall there used to be the option to add other accounts to a primary account. For example, say your main account is (e-mail address removed). I used to have (e-mail address removed) as a sub-account of that main account. Is that not an option any longer?

Ask a Question