Entourage Acting Strange

Reaction score
Entourage is opening a window for each email! It takes forever to open and close. It started doing this yesterday - i had been away on vacation for 2 weeks and this started when I got home. It was not doing this before. HELP!!!!!!!!!
I have IMac OSX

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi Orffgirl, I'd first check Entourage Preferences for an answer to this ... It's hard to guess what has brought this on but let me know if there's no joy in Entourage Prefs ...

Reaction score
Thanks to all who read about my problem and tried to help! The problem has sorted itself out now! It turns out I had over 100 applications of Entourage opened and it brought them all up and closed each one evry time I opened the application! I have no idea how I managed to do this! anyway I closed each one individually and it's all good now. what a relief! That was so crazy!!!!!!

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Glad you sorted that one out Orffgirl and I can't see any benefit of knowing how you managed to open 100 instances of the same app ....

Just a tip .... to close multiple windows from the same app = press Option and click on the red circle at the top upper left ... all 100 of those Entourage windows would have closed in seconds ... :)

Ask a Question