DVD Recovery Program?

Reaction score
I work at a university and we bought an educational copy of leopard but after one of my co-worker installed it on their laptop they must have moved the laptop during installation and it made some pretty bad scratches on the disc. Now I have repaired it and resurfaced it as good as possible. It is looking pretty good now but on the Imacs i can sometimes get through the installation without it failing but most of the time it gets an error.

Are there any programs for OSX that can recover the data from a DVD and put it into a directory or save it as an iso/bincue file???

Thanks in advance!
-waskkko

Reaction score
I work at a university and we bought an educational copy of leopard but after one of my co-worker installed it on their laptop they must have moved the laptop during installation and it made some pretty bad scratches on the disc. Now I have repaired it and resurfaced it as good as possible. It is looking pretty good now but on the Imacs i can sometimes get through the installation without it failing but most of the time it gets an error.

Are there any programs for OSX that can recover the data from a DVD and put it into a directory or save it as an iso/bincue file???

Thanks in advance!
-waskkko
You might want to check out Toast Titanium.
http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/t...=Paid Search&gclid=CJ6B2IO14o8CFQR1ZQodVwOnfA

Ask a Question