Drop Box access problem

Reaction score
Hey,

I was trying out the iMovie and I wanted to get some pics and iTunes from my dad's iMac. He told me he could send them though the Drop Box....

It seems that there is no access for him to me or the other way around. My sister has trouble getting he iMac to do the same.

If someone could give me advice or give me another way to send info (other than email) plz help

Thx

Reaction score
Hey,

I was trying out the iMovie and I wanted to get some pics and iTunes from my dad's iMac. He told me he could send them though the Drop Box....

It seems that there is no access for him to me or the other way around. My sister has trouble getting he iMac to do the same.

If someone could give me advice or give me another way to send info (other than email) plz help

Thx

Actually, the drop box only works for people who use the same computer.
There are so many ways that you could share files on a Mac that If I were to type all of this info, the rest of my hair would turn white before I was finished. :eek:
Try this-
Click once on your desktop, click on Help at the top of your screen, then click on Mac Help. When Mac Help opens enter the words "sharing files" in the search field and then click the enter key. Choose the option that suits you best by double clicking on it and you should be in business! :)

Ask a Question