Customizing desktop

Reaction score
Not sure where this post fits really so apologies if I've put it in the wrong place :eek:

I'm wondering how to customize the tool/finderbar at the top of my mac (you know where it has the apple icon, Finder, File, Edit etc). I saw someone today had a gradient effect applied at the top and it looked really cool so I'd like it on my computer ;) I'd have asked her but it was in a lecture so not talking and we're not really friends so would have been a bit out of the blue to ask!

Anyone got any ideas?

Reaction score
Not sure where this post fits really so apologies if I've put it in the wrong place :eek:

I'm wondering how to customize the tool/finderbar at the top of my mac (you know where it has the apple icon, Finder, File, Edit etc). I saw someone today had a gradient effect applied at the top and it looked really cool so I'd like it on my computer ;) I'd have asked her but it was in a lecture so not talking and we're not really friends so would have been a bit out of the blue to ask!

Anyone got any ideas?

How about this one?
http://www.manytricks.com/menubartint/

Reaction score
Thanks for that, though I don't have Leopard and think it only works with Leopard :( Oh well - will have to stick to the silver one for now! ;)

Ask a Question