Copying a Folder and saving changes

Reaction score
I am wanting to save a folder in multiple locations and when I update/change a file in that folder it will automatically update in the other location. I am needing a step-by-step way of getting this done. Please help, Thanks!:)

Reaction score
Do you really needs the contents duplicated or would a Alias to the Folder be a better option?

You can also add the Folder to the Sidebar so you can access it from the Save sheet.

Reaction score
Hi,

Is this for copying / changing say one file into multiple user / students folders? if so maybe a bash script would do the job.:confused:

Reaction score
Our school has an online server that we can places files(assignments, notes, etc). What I would be wanting to do is when I modify the file(i.e. change a problem) on my laptop it will automatically link it to the file with the same name on our server and update to my students.

Reaction score
No, this is not able to be done automatically.

There are a lot of network issues around having the script checking if the server is available.

Ask a Question