Copy the contents of selected folders?

Reaction score
I need a tool where I can select all these folders and copy/paste the content of each folder in a new destination, and if an existing file is found, it should replace it, and if an existing subfolder is found it should merge it.
The windows tool i have provided does the job perfectly, but on Mac i still havent found a solution.

On windows im using the Folder Merger

but on Mac i haven't found any solution yet.

Reaction score
I need a tool where I can select all these folders and copy/paste the content of each folder in a new destination, and if an existing file is found, it should replace it, and if an existing subfolder is found it should merge it.
The windows tool i have provided does the job perfectly, but on Mac i still havent found a solution.

On windows im using the Folder Merger

but on Mac i haven't found any solution yet.
Give Carbon Copy Cloner a try. I think they have a free trial period available. I have it set up to copy dozens of drives and folders to different locations, programmed to run automatically daily, even several times a day. It’s a steep learning curve and can be overwhelming at first, but the rewards are worth it if you’re up to the challenge. I own several other copying utilities—FoldersSynchronizer, Chronosync, SuperDuper!—which are all great apps, but CCC is my #1 goto copy/backup/archive utility.

Reaction score
Give Carbon Copy Cloner a try. I think they have a free trial period available. I have it set up to copy dozens of drives and folders to different locations, programmed to run automatically daily, even several times a day. It’s a steep learning curve and can be overwhelming at first, but the rewards are worth it if you’re up to the challenge. I own several other copying utilities—FoldersSynchronizer, Chronosync, SuperDuper!—which are all great apps, but CCC is my #1 goto copy/backup/archive utility.
from a quick look on their features list, it doesnt seem like they support copying the inner files/folders from multiple folders at once.
ill give it a try tho

Reaction score
from a quick look on their features list, it doesnt seem like they support copying the inner files/folders from multiple folders at once.
ill give it a try tho
You can create as many tasks as the sources, and then combine those tasks under one group which you can then schedule to run all at once. Here’s my list of daily tasks/groups.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 12.59.35.png

Reaction score
You can create as many tasks as the sources, and then combine those tasks under one group which you can then schedule to run all at once. Here’s my list of daily tasks/groups.

View attachment 4327
Is there any way to deselect the first level folders (a,b,c) in a faster way? if i have 100 folders to copy, deselecting each root folder would take a lot of time.
CleanShot 2022-05-04 at 23.09.27.png

Reaction score
Is there any way to deselect the first level folders (a,b,c) in a faster way? if i have 100 folders to copy, deselecting each root folder would take a lot of time.
View attachment 4328
I don’t think I ever needed to do anything along this line, but Bombich have been good at providing support for the software. Maybe they have a way to do what you need to. I’ve had good experiences with their support in the past.

Ask a Question