Continuous exec requests to connect to everything??

Reaction score
After not using my iMac over Christmas I seem to be getting odd requests every few seconds with a 'windows' look about it?
is this a virus? any ideas on how to combat this?? Mac 10.13.2 The requests are literally every few seconds and are all requesting to connect ??

Cheers Steve Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 09.02.53.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 09.02.53.png

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

First thing to check would be  > System Preferences... > Security & Privacy > Firewall. It sounds like the firewall is enabled...did you recently enable it, or has it always been on?

C

Reaction score
Could this have a connection to Little Snitch? It is installed and a while ago I had an offer to upgrade to a paid version which i refused so maybe it is not working?

Reaction score
That sure is disappointing for a well reviewed, recommended product to do something like that.

Reaction score
Thanks again for the words of wisdom, lost Little Snitch, been there for a while and I am not too certain what is was achieving so I may well have to review things. Removing it has certainly restored normality it seems -)

Cheers Steve

Ask a Question