City of Heroes: Going Rogue [(Intel) Article]

Reaction score
The City of Heroes: Going Rogue expansion pack takes the MMORPG’s good-versus-evil war into new territory, allowing your characters to migrate from superhero to villain, or vice-versa. New characters find themselves in a place known as Praetoria, a previously-unseen parallel version of the game world. There, a man named Marcus Cole became Emperor of the world, rather than the superhero Statesman — fresh characters can align themselves with the Resistance or with Cole’s Praetorian Guard, moving from a neutral stance to superhero or villain in the process. Existing characters can also visit Praetoria and learn more about its secrets.

More...

Reaction score
I saw the announcement of the new expansion joint, and went to the scene to try to get back playing again HOC (HOC played the original back in 2005 when he left for a while). So anyway, had a 14-day trial last week when I downloaded the client.They seem to have a Pentagon security clearance information on my connection of 2005. I made a new villain for the city of evil. It seemed that no great difference between the villain start / hero is what the city and the areas that you play.

Reaction score
I'm pretty confused which one to play: DC Universe or City of Heroes...i liked them both but i wanted to focused on 1 them only.

Ask a Question