Browser problem - System - Mac OS X 10.3 Powerbook G4

Reaction score
Hi,

My Powerbook G4 will not access the internet. I run Mack OS X 10.3.
I have attempted with both Airport and Ethernet and have checked with both Belkin and Iprimus help and both advise that I'm connected but have browser or setting issues.

I can access Belkin website by entering their addess in numbers and other sites the same way but when I try to open any pages I receive the message that the server cannot be found.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,
Margm

Reaction score
Under System preference, check your firewall settings.

Also, is the problem happening with every browser or just one? Can you access your email?

Reaction score
Re: Browser problem - System - Mac OS X 10.3 Powerbook G4

The problem is happening with every browser and I am unable to use email at all.
Margm

Reaction score
Re: Browser problem - System - Mac OS X 10.3 Powerbook G4

Using Airport I can access the apple website but can't navigate it properly. I searched google for ebay and it took me to google but wouldn't open ebay. The message i got was Server not found. Could not open the page "http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-43719-5960-0/27mpr...y.com.au&20.com.au&crip+ 1016769 145_1552" because the server could not be found. Anyone got any ideas what this means. I've checked firewall setting as suggested and they seem same as other macs in the house.

Ask a Question