boot camp

Reaction score
i dont have any actual questions about boot camp it runs on my intel mini just fine
what i want to know is that its preview software and the pdf explicitly states that it is usuable as trial software for alimited time
but apple never specifies the limited time
how long can one use boot camp until it expires
if it wil expire ?

Reaction score
Hi bluekatt,

EDIT: I have just been informed from Ric that this is in the Term of License for Bootcamp.

The term of this License shall commence upon your installation or use of the Apple Software and will terminate automatically without notice from Apple upon the next commercial release of the Apple Software, or September 30, 2007, whichever occurs first. Your rights under this License will also terminate automatically without notice from Apple if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the Apple Software and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Apple Software.

Ask a Question