best cell phone and syncing software

Reaction score
I am going to by a new cell phone and I am with Cingular (USA). I want to get a phone that is going to sync with my mac....

Now before everyone jumps in and say wait for the iPhone ... I would but I am married :rolleyes: and well $499 dollar is not going to fly (with my wife) as much as I would love to have one.. So I need another option if anyone has one

Thanks

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have never had much luck syncing any phone or PDA with a Mac...

So sorry I can't really help...but I understand the Wife comment though ;-)

What do you want to work with it ? Numbers ? addresses ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Hey LightGear! Sorry I missed this!!

I have a Palm Treo 650 and I have never had any problems syncing via USB and Bluetooth. When it comes to setting up your phone, just make sure you follow the directions.

Cheerio
Searay

Reaction score
i woudl try the isync program that comes pre loaded with mac tiger. This allows sync via bluetooth and usb. If you have a problem then there are various plug in's you can download for isync to improve performance for just a couple of dollars.

Reaction score
I got a sony Ericsson w810i and it sync perfectly with a mac ... address book and ical so aside from the iphone this seems to be a good choice

thank guys for the input

Ask a Question