Authorize Apple DRM files...

Reaction score
Hey All! I have a slight problem. Now that I got my Powerbook up and running again, I copied all my music back over to iTunes. When I try to authorize the music that I purchased at the iTunes Music Store it tells me that I have reached my maximum allowed deauthorizations. This is probably true because I have switched my iPod to many different computers that I got in the past year or so. So now that my computer crashed, I cant listen to my music anymore?? There has got to be away to strip the DRM from these files. I tried JHymn, but it failed. Any ideas?

Best,
-Jason

Ric

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan to me Mike !

Not that this helps...but I always burn any iTunes purchases to CD and then reimport them...

Let us know if they're not on your iPod.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Yes, I used iPodRip to get them back off the iPod onto the computer, but then it was still telling me that I ran out of authorizations. I then realized last night that I could 'deauthorize' one of my old computers, this would allow me to authorize my Powerbook again! Soo everything is fine and dandy!! Thanx again!!

Ask a Question