Any advide on transfering iphone contacts to itunes?

Reaction score
So here's the thing, I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.
Now I'm saving money for the new iphone 5, but I have a pile of important contacts saved on my watered iphone 4 and I'm so afraid that they'll be gone with the damaged phone right before I could get a new one. But if I can copy these contacts to itunes, then next time I'll be able to transfer them to the new iphone,right? Or just copy to computer? Any difference?
Anyway, I just want the contacts to be backuped, any good idea? I don't mind if I have to pay for something but it would be the best if there's a free and easy way.Help me please.

Reaction score
I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.
Ok, when H20, wine or other has an impact, as it were, on your machine immediately disconnect the battery.
With the hairdryer you very rarely use, blow dry the handset to quite

Reinsert SIM, fire phone up
a high temp. Allow to cool!

Reaction score
So here's the thing, I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.
Now I'm saving money for the new iphone 5, but I have a pile of important contacts saved on my watered iphone 4 and I'm so afraid that they'll be gone with the damaged phone right before I could get a new one. But if I can copy these contacts to itunes, then next time I'll be able to transfer them to the new iphone,right? Or just copy iPhone contacts to computer? Any difference?
Anyway, I just want the contacts to be backuped, any good idea? I don't mind if I have to pay for something but it would be the best if there's a free and easy way.Help me please.
You could set up a gmail account and import your contacts there, then when you get the new phone, transfer the contacts from the gmail account when you setup the new phone.

The Bump app is also an option. However, that's not really backing them up, that's just hoping the water-logged phone still works when you receive the 5 so that you can transfer them via the app.

Reaction score
Hi,

Did you have iCloud backup turned on and contacts on? if so all should be ok. Go to settings > iCloud >storage and backup check when the phone last backed up. Mine seems to do this at least once a day if not more.

If you did not do the above do it now, it will make life easy when you get the 5.

Ask a Question