Mac OS X Version 10.6.2 problem with transfering files to a

Reaction score
I need help with a stench problem. I want to transfer files from my computer to my USB drive. If I have just files inside of my folder there is no problem. But if I have folder, lets say Documents and there are multiple folders with mix files and folders inside; it will not transfer. The transfer gets interrupted almost immediately with a message “The operation can’t be completed because an item with the name “Documents” already exists. “And the only thing gets transferred is empty folder with name Documents. After that I have to open the Documents’ folder and drug or copy/paste one folder at the time. And if there is big folder with more files and folders inside I have to open this one too and drug files from there to my USB drive. It seem my computer can transfer only simple folders and doesn’t like mix files in multiple folders. I also tried to open Document’ folder and select everything inside and copy/paste to my USB drive. Forget it. It transfer only first empty folder. After that the story repeats.
This is absurd. It doesn’t make any sense. Takes a lot of time.

I would really appreciate some help.

Ask a Question