aMSN...what has it done?

Reaction score
I have been wanting to use my iSight camera on my MSN Messenger like I asked before...so someone I was talking to in iChat showed me a thing called 'aMSN' and I downloaded it.

All was well last night when I used it. I was able to still use the original Messenger I had on here and I was still talking on iChat. BUT this morning when I started the Mac it seemed to be not quite as fast and I know it sounds stupid but the wee bluetooth logo had shifted over to next to the spotlight logo and in front of the time. When I attempt to log in to iChat it just keeps saying 'Connecting' and doing nothing. I deleted aMSN into the trash and emptied it and a few things that came up in a search for aMSN in terms of folders and files.

Not quite sure if this has corrupted something along the line but I don't like it and I am not happy now that my iChat won't work. How can I get rid of this weird-ness? For the first time ever since i started using my Mac i wish there was a Restoration Point system on it like in Windows, so I could just undo what I have maybe done by putting on aMSN.

C2D MBP 17" 2.33 (2GB) 10.4.8

Ask a Question