Adobe Flash Player wont work!

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

Just wanna start off by saying thanks in advance to those of you who read these posts and have the kindness to help people... So I have downloaded the Adobe Flash Player 11.something,,,(the newest one) and then I installed it...but I still get the error message that says blocked plug in or must download the newest version of adobe flash player...I have tried and tried...please help me!!!! thank you!!

Reaction score
You may be Downloading it but is it installing?

Check your downloads folder and see if its waiting to be installed...

Reaction score
yes it installs...i download it and then i install it....then what>?,,,,I am not prompted anywhere else after that...so...I dont know what to do

Reaction score
no i havent...would that have a big impact on my programs and stuff...idk....i just dont wanna lose things....like programs i have downloaded that costed me alot of money...i have a lot of music production downloads that i paid alot of money for ...would that affect them?..i am open to that...if it doesnt effect my other stuff...btw...thanks for trying to help me

Reaction score
What? a restart from the Apple Menu, just restarts the Mac, same as Shut Down then starting it again.

That will be your problem then.

Ask a Question