A ittle Vista Joke

Reaction score
Haha, sometimes I really wonder why Microsoft bothers with all these various editions of Windows, Apple has had a single edition of OS X for years*. And anyway, didn't they say it should be easier to chose between Vista editions than XP?

*not counting the server edition of either Windows or OS X.

Reaction score
Haha, sometimes I really wonder why Microsoft bothers with all these various editions of Windows, Apple has had a single edition of OS X for years*. And anyway, didn't they say it should be easier to chose between Vista editions than XP?

*not counting the server edition of either Windows or OS X.

I completely agree :) I think it confuses many consumers who just want to upgrade. The basic version doesn't even include the Aero interface, but that is not made clear and people will be disappointed if they buy it for pretty 3D effects.

MS had it right with 98 - one OS on one disc, but it gave you the option of installing a light version, portable version or full version.

Ask a Question