2022 Mac book Air M2 Mail wonky

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Can you give us a bit more detail about which settings aren't working for you?

C

Reaction score
For starters, most of the time, I no longer get my audio notification I have a new incoming mail. I usually get no dot on the mail icon that I have new mail and have to click on the letter icon in mail; to see if I have any new mail. Sometimes I get the new mail dot on mail but not often. I tried resetting the settings and back again but no dice eh?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have noticed this issue as well...notification sounds are intermittent for Mail and Messages.

My M1 Mac mini is still running Monterey (due to audio software/hardware incompatibilities). I checked my notification settings for Mail, and there is no longer a Play sound for notifications setting for Mail like there is for Messages.

I don't have a Ventura Mac here currently, so I will test it out and get back to you.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Again, sorry for the delayed reply!

I haven't found any solution to the issue, as I still experience it, even after upgrading to Ventura.

Are you still having the issue as well?

C

Ask a Question