Would you allow your pet to do this?

Reaction score
I hate to say this but my cat Mickey does that sometimes. It is so much fun to watch him attack Front Row! He is always laying on top of my computer because it is warm. He is an odd ball cat. But how can you say no to this little guy?

mickeybluescanek8.jpg

Mickey Blue Eyes on the Dashboard (No Widgets Attached)

Cheerio
Searay

Reaction score
Your cat is very cute Searay, but does its claws not damage the screen if it does what that cat did? Surely scratching at a screen and a computer like that would cause some damage?

Reaction score
He has had his front claws de-clawed. He doesn't put his rear claws out. He knows better not to do that on my computer. I had to discipline him once for running across my computer at full force and it put some scratches on the monitor lid. I wasn't rough on him because it was my fault. I had my computer on the ground and I left it to grab something to eat and I startled him and he jumped and ran across my computer. To discipline him, I just ran towards him and he bolted away. He has not scratch my computer ever since. But he has only been on it twice since the first incident. It was quite funny

Cheerio
Searay

Ric

Reaction score
The closest that comes to that is my three year, but he doesn't have claws !

I don't think I would allow a cat to do that to my computer ;-)

With it still being a kitten, I bet he had his claws out !

Reaction score
Are you sure your 3 year old doesn't have claws Ric? :D I have four children, and all mine have them :eek: :D

That wonderful age...terrible two's, troublesome threes.... teehee, I remember it well! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
LOL!!

I should clarify that I don't let him do that anymore because he is too big now. He would most likely break the monitor. He was a bit smaller then. But he still sleeps on the computer :D Crazy kitty

Cheerio
Searay

Ric

Reaction score
LOL !

They are kept neatly trimmed...otherwise they are deadly weapons !

It's the "Shark attack'" mode that was/is the real nasty one !

I have the scars !

Fortunately he is growing out of that...with the help of the 'naughty step' and the threat of losing his beloved "Sodor" for two days !

Ask a Question