Wired mouse problem

Reaction score
All of a sudden my wired mouse no longer works in Adobe Illustrator. Happens in 2024 and 2023 version. Works with all my other apps. Ridiculously frustrating! Can't do any work.

Reaction score
works with all other apps that's means problem Ai not mouse, you can restart or update Ai software

Reaction score
All of a sudden my wired mouse no longer works in Adobe Illustrator. Happens in 2024 and 2023 version. Works with all my other apps. Ridiculously frustrating! Can't do any work.
What version is AI 2024? It should be 28.3.0. It is indeed strange that the wired mouse functions in all other circumstances aside from Illustrator. Have you tried using a different wired mouse? Can you get a hold of a Bluetooth pointing device (mouse or trackpad) to test?

After trying these, if the problem still persists, the only thing I would try is to get Adobe support. I already uninstalled Illustrator 2023 so I cannot test it myself. By the way, any installation of Creative Cloud apps comes with an uninstaller app. You can try to uninstall Illustrator and then reinstall it. The app should be located in the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Uninstall folder.

I have had problems with Creative Cloud.app, Libraries Syncing in particular, over the past months and have had to sign out and back in a lot, but the problem seems to have been resolved in Sonoma 14.4.

Last edited:

Ask a Question