SOLVED WhatsApp recent chats widget disappeared

Reaction score
Recently upgraded to an iPhone 15 Pro from an iPhone 13 Pro, and I've noticed my WhatsApp recent chats widget is missing. It used to appear in the section when swiping right to the customize list, but it's not there anymore.

I've restored my new phone from the old backup, and everything else copied over except this widget.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, quick update on the WhatsApp widget issue. After checking random forums and tutorials, it seems the problem is the latest WhatsApp update. A user, mentioned contacting WhatsApp support and confirmed it's a known issue from the last update, which currently doesn't allow reinstalling the widget.

There is now a new WhatsApp update, I did it and for me it solved the issue, I don't know about other people. Update you WhatsApp and check if it solved the issue.

Bel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, quick update on the WhatsApp widget issue. After checking random forums and tutorials, it seems the problem is the latest WhatsApp update. A user, mentioned contacting WhatsApp support and confirmed it's a known issue from the last update, which currently doesn't allow reinstalling the widget.

There is now a new WhatsApp update, I did it and for me it solved the issue, I don't know about other people. Update you WhatsApp and check if it solved the issue.

Did you manage to get the widget back? Which iOS and WhatsApp version you are at now?

For me, i did not see any widget that i could add from the list

Ask a Question