Vuze stopped working

Reaction score
Alright, I am sure it was something I did, just do not know what. I have Vuze and all was fine, then the search stopped working. All other functions seem to work. I have removed and reinstalled 2 times, my laptop (Not Mac "yet") works fine, the desktop I can not figure out for the life of me. I have tried permissions repair, still nothing. This is the message I keep getting.

http://client.vuze.com:80/xsearch/i...4&locale=&os.name=Mac OS X&rand=1269260605190

Page load failed with error: The request timed out.

Help please... should I use the "restore disc"?? Just want to watch some Dexter!!

Reaction score
Instead of just reinstalling the application itself, try to create a new plist file. Go to your user Library/Preferences and look for the plist file for Vuze. It will likely be com.vuze.plist or something like that. Make sure Vuze is not running and then move that plist file to your desktop. When you run Vuze next time, it'll recreate the plist file. See if that helps and solve your problem.

Ask a Question