Snow leopard issue

Reaction score
Hello all . . . hope someone can point me in the right direction here . ..

Running Snow Leopard on iMac 2.6mnhz(±).

When I open an Illustrator CS4 eps or a Photoshop CS4 eps they all open in PREVIEW, so I did a command-I and told the Illustrator .eps files to open in Illustrator and applied to all, did same for Photoshop eps files and told them to open in Photoshop, but guess what . . they all open in Photoshop because Snow Leopard does not seem to discern between the two eps files . . or am I doing something silly here . .

Help please..

C :confused::confused:

Reaction score
Hello,
Your Mac is merely doing what you're telling it to do. You might want to create two folders; Illustrator eps & Photoshop eps. Place the eps's in the Illustrator eps folder that you want to open in Illustrator, then place the eps's in the Photoshop eps folder that you want to open in Photoshop. Now, change the files in the Illustrator eps folder to open in Illustrator, then change the files in the Photoshop eps folder to open in Photoshop. When doing this do not select "apply to all". When this is done, of course, you could place the eps files wherever you like, and you should be in business. :)

Ask a Question