SOLVED Removing an App in Notification Centre - Application Notifications ?

Reaction score
Is it possible to remove an App icon in the Notification Centre - Application Notifications at all ?

I've clicked on it and dragged the slider across to block notifications, but is there a way to completely delete it ?

See attached photo screenshot, it is the oneat the bottom of the list that says,

www1.notifpushnext.com

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Shane.

Attachments

• Screenshot notifpushnext.jpg
    Screenshot notifpushnext.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 15

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

There isn't any way of removing it manually from Notifications. That is actually a form of malware.

Try downloading and running the freeware version of Malwarebytes for Mac, as that should remove it.

Let us know if that resolves it.

C

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.

There isn't any way of removing it manually from Notifications. That is actually a form of malware.

Try downloading and running the freeware version of Malwarebytes for Mac, as that should remove it.

Let us know if that resolves it.

C
Cory, there is a way to control notifications to some degree. In Ventura, System Settings > Notifications > Application Notifications will show you all the applications that are notification-able. Just click on the particular app that you want to change and you are shown all the settings available. If you want to simply disable notifications for that particular application, just select None.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, I know those steps...I meant I don't know of a way to permanently remove them from the list versus disabling them. ;)

C

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, I know those steps...I meant I don't know of a way to permanently remove them from the list versus disabling them. ;)

C
There’s no way I know of to remove them from System Settings. But you can deactivate them with a switch until you decide to do the opposite.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 13.16.38.png

Ask a Question