reinstall

Reaction score
Hi

I am going crazy here, please help

so this is what happen. i need room, so i deleted a few application, i need to send email, and when i click a ? appear, so re install, and could not remenber password, so i put it the computer back to 10.2.8, i have G4, i also have a tiger sofware, when i tried to install, i agree, ect, ect, but when it came time to intall, it just froze, what should i do now? and how do i get all my applicatio, email, music back.

Reaction score
I agree, I really want to know what the difference is between the various models.
smileynormal.ico

Reaction score
the tiger software, which is gray is for gray mac computer. i need cd that is black. you apple always make the software for a specific computer.i really hate sometime.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
the tiger software, which is gray is for gray mac computer. i need cd that is black. you apple always make the software for a specific computer.i really hate sometime.

So your mac currently has Jaguar 10.2 installed and you want to upgrade to Tiger 10.4?

You are correct is saying the Software Instal Disc/s need to be black and they have a large silver X on the label.

Those grey discs are for the Mac that they shipped with and won't work as you've found out.

I was looking for a Panther Upgrade and found a relatively cheap one on eBay.

APPLE MAC OS X PANTHER 10.3 FULL INSTALL - All 3 DISCS!

Software Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther Full Install NEW

I can't stress enough that you read everything in the item description and communicate with the seller if you buy from eBay ... It's easy to get caught out and you don't want to be left with the wrong discs.

Ask a Question