Proof That I'm A Total Moron, And So Is MacOfAllTrades

Reaction score
What is your source? It, um, appears a certain Mac moron needs a new one.
I have sometimes rolled the dice on ebay...but only with sellers who have good reputations and are known to do good refurbishing.

Mostly, i rely on local buy/sell groups and, sometimes, craigslist. i like to be able to get hands on before i purchase. And ask the seller some pointed questions. (most people are bad liars) :)

Reaction score
(most people are bad liars) :)

Well, your problem there is that you're dealing with amateur liars, so it's a get what you pay for deal iMav, and you'll just have to make peace with the low quality falsehoods.

Personally, I don't fool around or settle for second best, I get my Mac lies only from the experts at PackOfAllKnaves. These seasoned pros lie for a living, so you can count on being told some impressive whoppers.

But the real secret is (you're writing this down, right?) is to be a moron like me. That makes the alternate reality being presented by professional liars even more convincing! But I suppose you're probably hopelessly intelligent and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Oh well, so sad, but somebody has to live in reality I guess.

Reaction score
I have sometimes rolled the dice on ebay...but only with sellers who have good reputations and are known to do good refurbishing.

Mostly, i rely on local buy/sell groups and, sometimes, craigslist. i like to be able to get hands on before i purchase. And ask the seller some pointed questions. (most people are bad liars) :)

That makes sense. Myself, when I advertise stuff for sale (and I try my best to be as honest as possible), I only advertise on craigslist. And, because of all the spam such ads can invite, I insist that the buyer be local, and cash only. Yes, that restricts the sale somewhat, and thus limits the pool of buyers, but I've had too many "spam" buyers respond to ads on craigslist without those restrictions. As it is, I am not desperate to sell the item/items. (I actually have two ads on craigslist right now, one for my Mac Book Air, and the other for my (last) external hard drive. I am now all SSD, both inside each of my Macs, and my two external drives).

Ask a Question