Problems with opening Gmail

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've got a problem.

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, or even the right forum; I'll be happy to change it if is. I can't open Gmail on any browser. I've tried safari, google chrome and firefox to no avail. This is the error message I get:
iyk5yp.png

I've tried it on other computer accounts, and it works, but for some reason not on mine. Let me know if I can provide anything else.

Thanks!

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Are you using a bookmark? Have you tried typing Gmail in the google text box and in the results page clicking on one of the many Gmail links there? If so do you see the above window still?

Have you tried emptying the Cache in Safari ~> Empty Cache ...

You could try connecting using a sort of around about method ... if you hover your mouse to the right of a link in the Google results page a double arrow will appear poining to the right and if you follow the direction of the arrows with your mouse cursor, more detailed info regarding the web page is displayed ... look for the word Cached and click on that. I've been able to get to websites using the Cached link when all else failed .... see my attached image.

Click for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

Ask a Question