Problem with system update 3.9.0

Reaction score
I performed the upgrade of version 3.9.0 and when I rebooted the computer the system font is no longer recognized. Does anyone have the same problem or do you know how I can solve it?

print.png

print2.png

Reaction score
What is the software you are trying to update?

Sorry, but I did not understand your question. I have installed the Sierra version 10.12.3 and maintain automatic system updates. The last update that was version 3.9.0 created the problem described above.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I think we are confused about the 3.9.0 update, as that isn't a Mac OS update that I am familiar with. Could it be an update of another app?

Also, check the Font Book app and see if there are any System fonts that are disabled.

C

Reaction score
10.12.3 is, as you stated, the latest version of Sierra. 3.9.0 is not a version number "connected" with Sierra. Those version numbers are:

10.12.0 - Original Version
10.12.1 - First Update
10.12.2 - Second Update
10.12.3 - Third (and most recent) Update

So, what does "3.9.0" refer to?

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I think we are confused about the 3.9.0 update, as that isn't a Mac OS update that I am familiar with. Could it be an update of another app?

Also, check the Font Book app and see if there are any System fonts that are disabled.

C

That is what I am trying to get at also!

Additionally, the version number of Font Book, "within OS 10.12.3", is V7.0.

Reaction score
OK, I just checked just about every "Apple delivered" (ie, part of the OS 10.12.3 installation) piece of software, and about the only one with a version number close to 3.9 was the Reminders app, and its version number was 3.2. (I use very little of Apple's delivered software, preferring third party apps).

Ask a Question