Printing with Accountedge

Reaction score
I have the strangest thing happening. I am running Leopard on a Mac G3 Desktop and running Accountedge 2. When I go to print checks in Accountedge the print screen comes up and pages from 1 to 32767 is checked off. The strange thing about this is that if I open Accountege using another user name (which Accountedge allows me to do) then when I go to print the print screen shows instead of 1 to 32676 "All" which is the way it should. I quit Accountedge and then start it up again using the same user name and try to print the print screen reverts back to the 1 to 32676. I'm thinking it has something to do with the .plist file but not sure. Anyone got any suggestions?

Reaction score
I don't know, but has Accountedge been updated to Leopard? Is an update available? You can check TidBits for an on-going list of updated apps. I don't know what could be causing that. It could also be permissions. Have you recently repaired permissions on your Mac? I seem to hear that can sometimes take long on Leopard.

Reaction score
I don't know, but has Accountedge been updated to Leopard? Is an update available? You can check TidBits for an on-going list of updated apps. I don't know what could be causing that. It could also be permissions. Have you recently repaired permissions on your Mac? I seem to hear that can sometimes take long on Leopard.

Thanks for the reply! I can't update Accountedge to Leopard. Accountedge was sold to intuit in Canada and Intuit mothballed the program. So, I am stuck with what I have. I will try to repair my permissions though. Thanks for the advise. Maybe it will work.

Ask a Question