Online order entry from csv or excel automation

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been trying to figure out how to do this for about a week now and nothing I have found is pointing me in the right direction. I was hoping I could get help here. Maybee Apple Scripts is the way to go but I do not have any experience with that or Automator.

I have an online business. I get my orders in a csv file from my magento store every day. I have about 100 orders and each order is to a line. The csv file columns are all seperated. The headers are skus ordered, first name, last name, address line 1, line 2, state, city, zip, email, and phone.

I need to take these orders and get automator to place them for me on the suppliers online website. It is a multi page form on the suppliers website, the first page is the sku, then press submit, the second page is a confirmation, then press submit, the third page is the name and address fields, then press submit, the fourth page is the po number and promotional code, then press submit, the fifth page is the whole order to review, then press submit.

Is this possible with Automator? If it is how do I go about programming this?

Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Not something Automator can do. You need a custom App talking to the Suppliers APIs.

Reaction score
The supplier does not have an API thats why I just want to use their online order form that they have on their website. I think Apple Scripts is going to be a better option if Automator cant do it.

Ask a Question