omg!!!! i lost everything please someone i dont know what to do

Reaction score
ok, so i dont know what to do at all - i think i lost everything... i am new to the mac world i just got a macbook its running mac os x version 10.5.1.

ok so this is what i did, in FINDER on the "side bar" under the "search for" location - i deleted all those files.... EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! i thought they were getting backed up or something and they were just extra files but i deleted them all - such as :today:yesterday:last week: then all images;all movies;all documents - now my compter doesnt work at all... i even deleted them out of the trash - what can i do!!!!!!!!!!! pleasse help

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
What do you mean when you say your MacBook doesn't work at all? Do you use Time Machine.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Dieselboisd, your account is set not to accept emails so here's my advice ... Try using another User Account, create one if you need to, and test things out there ... we need to see if this is just an issue with your account alone ...

Ask a Question