New Design

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently working on a new design for the Mac Help forums, so you may notice it has changed a little when you next log in.

There may be a couple of bugs still to work through, so if you notice any problems with the design change then please do let me know :).

The forum icons are currently only temporary and will be changed once the forum layout is finalised.

Reaction score
I don't want to pour cold water on this work, but you many find Apple contacts you about the use of their logo. We're lucky to have this domain, but use of a modified Apple logo might overstep the mark.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't want to pour cold water on this work, but you many find Apple contacts you about the use of their logo. We're lucky to have this domain, but use of a modified Apple logo might overstep the mark.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what I can change the forum icon to - it's just a temporary one until the forum layout is sorted, so I'll work on updating it now.

Reaction score
Not sure if its possible, but it would be good if it could flag the post that are written are flagged as read for the person who wrote them. Hope this makes sense.
When I return it has my posts as unread, but I must have read them cause I wrote them, so I have to keep marking All Forums Read, just to clear my own posts.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I see what you mean :). I'll see what I can do about that, although it may be after the forum layout reshuffle so that I can get it done sooner.

Reaction score
Oh no, there goes all of my high scores in the arcade! Are we going to have another arcade?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh no, there goes all of my high scores in the arcade! Are we going to have another arcade?

All of the arcade data is still there, so fear not :D. When performing the upgrade, I had to disable some of the plugins so that I can update everything. Once the forum layout has been re-arranged we can then look at which ones to enable :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion Kaveman, I'll see if there's a way I can fit it in :)

Ask a Question