Movie Game: Guess the Movie ?

SwampWitch

Reaction score
Watching this movie is a holiday tradition for my husband and I. Love this movie!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

bmovie2.jpg

SwampWitch

Reaction score
Aw, come on, this is an easy one! There's an unrated version of this movie on DVD. It's worth watching, just make sure the kids are out of the room.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

bmovie.jpg

Reaction score
Bad Santa?
Just going out on a whim here... (haven't seen Bad Santa, and don't recognise the screenshots, but it seems they at least could be similar)

Reaction score
Yay!
Let's see here... I don't think this movie is a very common one, nor do I know if it's a remake or something like that, let's see if you can figure something out of this shot (it's probably not the best one that could be had).

Attachments

• Capture-1.jpg
    Capture-1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 355
Reaction score
My first thought was Wargames, but on the other hand I don't think they move around like that in that movie... that, and it probably doesn't qualify as a "classic".

So... um... no I don't have any guess, I just had to tell my thoughts.

Ric

Reaction score
If that is your final answer...

Correct! It is WarGames, surely it's a classic by now ! ;-)

Well done.

Reaction score
Huh?
I gotta see it again then... can't remember quite that image. Oh well... I'll try to come up with an image to post.

Ask a Question