Movie Game: Guess the Movie ?

Reaction score
This one could be a tough one, so if anyone needs a clue.... lol

filmquiz1.jpg

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

tricky one...quite a small screen grab though ;-)

I'll have to have a think.

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Hmm don't you just hate that !

I know the film but can't remember the title ;-)

...and I'm not going to google for Ryan Phillipe (?)'s filmography....

Reaction score
Well... the first clue makes me think "Firewall." The second, though... I think that's a somewhat younger Tim Robbins there, and much as I love him, I haven't seen a whole lot of his movies... but maybe "Arlington Road?"

Reaction score
Sorry guys, not there quite yet - Firewall is in the right genre/area thought hehe!

Reaction score
AH HA!!! It's Antitrust!!

The second image has the partial view of the company logo. I had to zoom in on the second pic to see it better though. I knew I have seen it somewhere, but could not recall where. So, I had to cheat and I found the result trough image search [hits himself on head now]. So, because I cheated, someone else may post the next movie pic.

Reaction score
Nope, live-action -- though obviously there are some special effects going on in this scene. Hint: major release, not more than ten years old.

Reaction score
Oops... it has been brought to my attention that the image I posted has vanished, so in case anyone was agonizing over it -- it was from "The Prestige," a shot of the hero amid the blue lightning of the machine built by Nikola Tesla.

Wherever he is, I'll bet Tesla's getting a big kick out of being in the movies!

Ask a Question