Movie Game: Guess the Movie ?

Ric

Reaction score
It's from inside the missile silo's, when they are removing the humans who would push the 'button'...

Reaction score
Yup....I was going to post Wargames as soon as I got on the forum...but Daydreamer beat me to it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I only remembered that they were just sitting there waiting for an order to turn the keys and push the button... not moving stuff around like that.

Here's an image I managed to take after I found a screen grabbing program that would work with DVD's (SnapNDrag, it's quite nice, and free).

Attachments

• screenshot_01.jpg
    screenshot_01.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 348

SwampWitch

Reaction score
This was my favorite movie for ten years, when it came out in 1985. Anybody else see this? The entire movie was filmed at night(s).

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

guessmovie.jpg

Reaction score
WOW....I just pulled that one out!!!! I remember seeing that movie a long time ago and it stuck out at me for some odd reason. Anyway....here is a pic. I don't have access to movies right now, so here is one taken from google. Cheerio

Searay

Cars.jpg

Reaction score
My guess would be a James Bond movie... but I can't for the life of me say which one of them.

Reaction score
@ SwampWitch...Sorry, I totally forgot to get you a clue!!! My bad!

@ Daydreamer....You are correct in that it is a James Bond movie!

Here is a clue.....It's one of the last ten made. Meaning, it's not an early bond film.

Cheerio
Searay

Ric

Reaction score
The only Mermaid film I've ever seen had Daryl Hannah in...getting old ;-)

SwampWitch

Reaction score
You've probably seen the Harry Potter movie that also has scary mermaids.

Clue: I told Daughter that the star of this movie has been played by different women in the theatre, and she said, "Euww!"

SwampWitch

Reaction score
The actor who plays the bad guy in this 2003 movie is also a Death Eater in the Harry Potter movies.

Come on, cheat! :)

Ask a Question